For the third and final event in the series we head out to Ashhurst, for a fun, social saunter through the Ashhurst Domain trails, including a leg-stretch along the river trail.
Starting next to a cemetery, the course winds through some winding trails before the long course participants split off for an out-and-back stretch along the river. The course continues along winding trails and easy gravel roads, including just enough hills to keep you honest.
All finishers receive a high-quality, metal finishers medal. Do all events and collect all three the medals in the series!
- The route is not illuminated – all participants must wear either a headlamp or have a good handheld flashlight.
- A backup light source is highly recommended in case your main light dies during the event.
- Additional recommended items:
- a whistle
- trail shoes
- warm/waterproof clothing depending on conditions.
- All children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
Approximate distance options:
- Long course = 10 km
- Medium course = 5-6km
- Short course = 3km
- Entries available online or on the day (before the start, between 5:15 and 6:15pm).
- Single event pre-entry fee (per event):
- Adults: $15.00
- Teens (12-18 years): $10.00
- Kids under 12: $5.00
- Series pre-entry fee (includes entry to all 3 events in the series):
- Adults: $40.00
- Teens (12-18 years): $25.00
- Kids under 12: $12.00
- On-the-day entries incur a $5 late fee.
Course maps coming soon.